Help get this topic noticed by sharing it on Twitter, Facebook, or email.
EMPLOYEE0itunes seems to be the most effective way to convert your music files.
Here's a link to download itunes for free: http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/
Once downloaded you can convert your files
1. Go to iTunes Preferences
2. Click on "Import Settings," under the General Tab.
3. Under "Import Using," chose MP3 Encoder
4. Under "Setting," choose Custom...
5. Make sure the Sample Rate is set to 44.1 kHz.
6. Set the Bit Rate to the desired setting. Digital Distribution and the Reverb Store require 320 kbps.
6. Click "OK."
7. Select the file you want to convert.
8. Click on "Advanced" (located in the menu bar), and choose "Create MP3 Version."